Please review our policies before sending us your reservation request. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
- No smoking.
- We regret that pets are not allowed.
- The price for a two bedroom cottage is based on four guests and the price for a one bedroom cottage
is based on two guests.
- The maximum number of people allowed in a standard two bedroom cottage is five, a deluxe two bedroom is six, and a one bedroom is three.
- Add $10 per night for each additional guest up to the maximum.
- Parking is available for two cars maximum per cottage. Visitors may ask about additional parking at the front of the property for brief stays.
- Use of the pool is for registered overnight guests only.
- Summer reservations are accepted by the week only, from Saturday to Saturday.
- We accept reservations for shorter stays in the spring and fall. We may require a three-night minimum stay.
- Reservations may not be shortened after arrival.
- We welcome requests for monthly or seasonal stays with plenty of advance notice.
- A deposit of one half the rental amount is due at the time of the reservation.
- Please make checks payable in U.S. funds to Cottage in the Lane.
- Balance of U.S. funds due upon arrival, payable in cash, check or credit cards.
- A 9% Maine Lodging Tax will be added.
- A six-week notice of cancellation is required for a refund.
- For cancellations within six weeks of arrival date, the deposit will be refunded only if the cottage is re-rented for the same amount of time.
- A $25 service charge applies to all cancellations.
Check-In / Check-out
- Check in: 4:00 p.m.
- Check out: 10:00 a.m.
- Please adhere to these times to allow us ample time for cleaning.